From advocacy to action: Responding to Caribbean climate change challenges
Advocacy and action to hand in hand.
Sharing data insights related to climate change adaptation, marine sciences, and disaster management, The UWI is involved in diverse projects that inform policy, private sector activity, and capacity building.
We are making a difference through:
- Research centres
- Academic output and knowledge sharing
- Teaching and capacity building
- Influencing policies and practices
- Partnering with regional and global stakeholders
- Advocacy and outreach
We partner with:
- Regional and global universities
- Institutes and centres
- Development partners
- Government agencies